Complaint Review: BT CELEB AGENCY | BTCELEBAGENCY.COM | B & T CELEB AGENCY

• Updated: Mon, June 28, 2010

• Reported By: J — Canton Ohio United States of America
BT CELEB AGENCY | BTCELEBAGENCY.COM | B & T CELEB AGENCY
P.O. Box 17835 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

BT CELEB AGENCY | BTCELEBAGENCY.COM | B & T CELEB AGENCY Booking Agency BT CELEB AGENCY | SCAM - FRAUD | BTCELEBAGENCY.COM Chicago, Illinois

BT Celeb Agency | btcelebagency.com | SCAM - FRAUD | PAUL GORDON

STAY AWAY!!!!!

Just recently I had sent a deposit of $1750.00 to Paul Gordon of BT CELEB AGENCY to bring a music artist ( LUNI COLEONE ) here to Canton, Ohio....I was dealing with  BT CELEB AGENCY because I thought that running a business was as important to them as it were to me...I couldn't have been more wrong about this situation....After sending the deposit for the artist, "BT CELEB AGENCY" went M.I.A and I had no contact with them for weeks....After numerous calls I was finally informed by an assistant that Paul Gordon had liver failure and that my money was being sent back to me...After a few more weeks I received nothing from the company or Mr. Paul Gordon...So, I decided to have a family member call from another area code to see if Paul would answer....To make it short, Paul answered the phone and asked what he could do for us???? Paul said nothing about his health issues and that booking an artist would be no problem...Paul is nothing but a SCAM artist and a FRAUD...To this day I have received nothing back from his company...I even sent and email stating that if the money was sent back by today that I would not pursue any legal action...I gave the company time to right it's wrongs and they haven't...I am forced to turn this over to the law and take you to court...You think because you live in a different city that you can get away with it?? You are dead wrong!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2010 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BT-CELEB-AGENCY-BTCELEBAGENCYCOM-B-T-CELEB-AGENCY/Chicago-Illinois-60617/BT-CELEB-AGENCY-BTCELEBAGENCYCOM-B-T-CELEB-AGENCY-Booking-Agency-BT-CELEB-AGENCY--618332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BT CELEB AGENCY | BTCELEBAGENCY.COM | B & T CELEB AGENCY