• Report: #81986

• Submitted: Thu, February 26, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, February 26, 2004

• Reported By:Park Hills Missouri
BT-LTD aka The Original Diet Patch
8301 W. 183rd Street Tynley Park, Illinois U.S.A.

BT-LTD aka The Original Diet Patch Complete Scam, paid for but did not receive product ripoff Tynley Park Illinois

I ordered the one week trial of The Original Diet Patch and found that it did help to reduce my appetite so I thought I would go ahead and order a full months supply.

The order was paid for on Feb. 5, 2004 but I still haven't gotten them yet.

I called the 800 number on the website but it only refers you back to the website.

I ended up having to send them an e-mail telling them I had not gotten my product. They said they were sending another shipment out that day and to please wait 10 business days for it to arrive.

I had already waited 20 days, I was not going to wait 10 more, also, they put you on auto-ship...my next order was to be shipped out before the first order was even delivered. Go Figure!!

WATCH OUT FOR THESE GUYS!!

Kim
Park Hills, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2004 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BT-LTD-aka-The-Original-Diet-Patch/Tynley-Park-Illinois-60477/BT-LTD-aka-The-Original-Diet-Patch-Complete-Scam-paid-for-but-did-not-receive-product-rip-81986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BT-LTD aka The Original Diet Patch