Complaint Review: BTG

• Submitted: Tue, October 25, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, February 17, 2012

• Reported By: ann — Los Angeles California U.S.A.
BTG

BTG Blair Technology Group received defective computer pc asked for refund they would not refund my money Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Warranty and Refunds

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Great Service

I purchased a computer pc and it was defective I called them and they said to ship it back and they would fix it. I asked for a refund and they refused to give me a refund. I sent the computer back to them and they would not repair it or send it back to me. this was two years ago.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2011 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BTG/internet/BTG-Blair-Technology-Group-received-defective-computer-pc-asked-for-refund-they-would-not-792104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BTG

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Warranty and Refunds

AUTHOR: Clifford Colvard, Marketing Manager Blair Technology Group - ()

At BTG, we make a concerted effort to make our customers satisfied. Our customer service representatives made every effort at resolving your issue.  We offered to repair your computer in accordance to our 1-year warranty, which is an leader in the refurbished computer industry.  As listed in the terms of purchase, refunds are limited to the first 14 days of purchase.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Great Service

AUTHOR: BlairTG - (United States of America)

We tried our best to help this customer.  The computer was purchased was nearly 2 years of out of warranty.  Still, we offered to repair the computer at no cost to the customer.  Unfortunately we could not offer a refund on an item purchased years ago.  Despite not giving a refund, I think we showed that we are truly dedicated to standing behind the computers we sell.  You can see that we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and we're rated a Top Seller on Ebay.  Please don't hold this comment against us.