Complaint Review: BTG

• Submitted: Tue, October 25, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, February 17, 2012

• Reported By: ann — Los Angeles California U.S.A.
BTG

BTG Blair Technology Group received defective computer pc asked for refund they would not refund my money Internet, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Great Service

I purchased a computer pc and it was defective I called them and they said to ship it back and they would fix it. I asked for a refund and they refused to give me a refund. I sent the computer back to them and they would not repair it or send it back to me. this was two years ago.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2011 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BTG/internet/BTG-Blair-Technology-Group-received-defective-computer-pc-asked-for-refund-they-would-not-792104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BTG

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Great Service

AUTHOR: BlairTG - (United States of America)

We tried our best to help this customer.  The computer was purchased was nearly 2 years of out of warranty.  Still, we offered to repair the computer at no cost to the customer.  Unfortunately we could not offer a refund on an item purchased years ago.  Despite not giving a refund, I think we showed that we are truly dedicated to standing behind the computers we sell.  You can see that we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and we're rated a Top Seller on Ebay.  Please don't hold this comment against us.

saline