Complaint Review: BTMCOMMS.CO.UK

• Submitted: Tue, November 13, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: alan214 — PLYMOUTH Internet United States of America
BTMCOMMS.CO.UK

BTMCOMMS.CO.UK BTMCOMMS USED SURPLUS NOCHEX BTMComms.co.uk review slow and incompetent, AVOID! Internet

This is my review of BTM Comms, or BTM Comms Surplus or just btmcomms.co.uk as they are known in internet land are the most incompetent and slow business i have ever bought from. If you are thinking, thats a low price, ask yourself how much to want to keep your sanity.First they took two weeks to post my order of an ipod touch 32 gigabyte, when it eventually arrived I excitedly unwrapped it to find it was totally different item. Next they send replacement (after i return the wrong item at my expense!!!!!), but it doesnt work properly and keeps crashing.

Six weeks down the line and I have only just got a refund even though i pestered btm comms and nochex on a daily and at one point hourly basis and I got so pissed of with waiting for Nochex and btm comms to refund me that i bypassed them and told my bank who just took the money back. F*ck you btm sh*tty comms and f*ck you lazy f*cking dont care about your customers nochex. Waste of space both of them.Company is totally useless and incompetent and to be avoided at any costs. I was stupid and forgot the most important lesson my mum told me which was IF IT LOOKS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT PROBABLY IS !!!

AVOID BTMCOMMS.CO.UK THEY SUCK and IM ECSTATIC TO SEE THEY HAVE GONE BUST. GOOD RIDDANCE!!

AND NOCHEX DONT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SHOPPER PROTECTION SO ANYWHERE YOU SEE USING NOCHEX I SUPER SERIOUSLY ADVISE YOU AVOID BUYING FROM BECAUSE IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG COMPANY GOES BUST OR ORDER ARRIVES AND IS BROKEN YOU WILL  NOT GET ANY HELP FROM SH*TTY NOCHEX AT ALL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 12:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BTMCOMMSCOUK/internet/BTMCOMMSCOUK-BTMCOMMS-USED-SURPLUS-NOCHEX-BTMCommscouk-review-slow-and-incompetent-A-968370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BTMCOMMS.CO.UK