Complaint Review: BTR auto repair

• Reported By: angrybird1 — edmonton Alberta
BTR auto repair
10348 77 Ave NW Edmonton, Alberta Canada

BTR auto repair Criminal Edmonton Alberta

Horrible. The truck they were supposed to fix didn't even make it out of the parking lot. The have been working on it for six months feeding me lie the whole wile. I tried to be reasonable, sympathetic and honset with them. Almost 2500.00 dollars spent and it is worse than when I drove it there. Now it won't even run. Legal action is my only recourse and warning others about this shaddy operation. Jace should be ashamed of himself. My brother and I had fixed the truck last year who is also a mechanic had it running like a top. Head gasket was the only thing we didn't replace and of course it blew this year. We took it there in May, now August , thinking I'd rather it be done in a week then spend 2 weekends of the summer fixing it. Now he claims part aren't available so I called to art source which has one in stock. I also don't believe that the stainless steel parts rusted off, although after all of this I'm still willing to give him the benifit of the doubt. Maybe I'm a fool but you don't have to by not going there in the first place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BTR-auto-repair/Edmonton-Alberta-/BTR-auto-repair-Criminal-Edmonton-Alberta-1075253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BTR auto repair