Complaint Review: BTS Signs

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: Catch a Crook — United States of America
BTS Signs
13800 Panama City Beach Pkwy, Suite 233 Panama City, Florida United States of America

BTS Signs Darius G Maaghul BTS Signs - BAD BAD BAD 13800 Panama City Beach Pkwy, Suite 233 Panama C, Florida

*Consumer Comment: BTS Signs - overall positive experience

This company is a scam, operated by a Con Artist by the name of Darius G Maaghul. He will offer you a great price, then a additional 10% discount if you pay in full, then he will never deliver your product. He will lie and lie and lie, tell you fable after fable how the shipping was delayed, the product has to go through this or that..He will even tell you your item is shipped, then it never arrives.

Then he will tell you he will refund your money...and guess what ?? He fails at that also. This man and his company have been the biggest mistake I have ever made in my life. I am out over $20,000 plus dollars with very little hope of any recovery. I hope he go's to jail where he belongs.

I see he has 3 complaints at the BBB and I know of over 11 other people in the United States who have also fallen victim to this con man.

If Darius responds to this, it will be nothing but a pack of lies. He is a liar, that's what he does. So if your in the search to purchase a LED sign..DO NOT...use BTS signs..you will be sorry.

Check out Mugshots ...you will learn a lot about Darius

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BTS-Signs/Panama-City-Florida-32407/BTS-Signs-Darius-G-Maaghul-BTS-Signs-BAD-BAD-BAD-13800-Panama-City-Beach-Pkwy-Suite-233-1007986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BTS Signs

BTS Signs - overall positive experience

AUTHOR: Deana - ()

When I googled BTS Signs after I purchased my LED sign, I was really surprised to see all of these negative comments about them.   If you look at their website, they have obviously sold a bunch of signs.  I called Darius and confronted him about these negative blogs.  He assured me that the blogs were posted from a couple of disgruntled clients that had delays with their orders - which is very common when ordering products from overseas.

He assured me that my sign would be delivered and that his business was legitimate.  I was able to see several of his signs in my area and confirm with those owners that they were happy with their orders and BTS Signs.   So, we ordered the sign, they indicated the timeframe on the order, and also indicated that there could be delays depending on timing from their overseas factory.  Our order was delayed about 2 weeks, but Darius kept us informed.  Once the sign was shipped, we received the tracking number and Darius updated us until we got the sign.

Since we received the sign, we used a local installer to put it up.  Darius and the factory worked directly with them and made sure everything worked right and helped train me on how to use this thing.  I am sorry that other people had problems - but that was not what we experienced with BTS Signs or Darius Maaghul.  It is very disappointing that some people are not allowed to be forgiven for their past mistakes and move forward.  I am recommending BTS Signs to other business-owners in my area.

Feel free to contact me if you would like more information and/or to see my sign.

Masters