Complaint Review: BT&T

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

BT&T Is BT&T that desperate? Manalapan Florida

I open my account with Bank Atlantic back in 2004. Last year it was bought by BT&T. I had a sizeable deposit in my Money Market account a small amount  of money in my checking account.  A few months ago I had an issue logging into BT&T’s online banking. So I called customer service. The issues continued and I called customer service two more times. When I got my statement I saw that BT&T charged a $2.00 for each call after the first two. Ah?. No other bank has ever charged me for speaking to a live customer service person. I ended up closing my account and transferring my account to Chase. They told me I can call them as often as I wanted with no penalty. They put the “service” back in customer service.  How desperate can BT&T be to charge it’s customer to speak to their bankers?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2013 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BTT/Select-StateProvince/BTT-Is-BTT-that-desperate-Manalapan-Florida-1080871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BT&T