Complaint Review: BUBBA'S TRUCK' N TRAILER

• Submitted: Fri, May 09, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By:Summerville South Carolina
BUBBA'S TRUCK' N TRAILER
2423 N. MAIN STREET Summerville, South Carolina U.S.A.

BUBBA'S TRUCK' N TRAILER THIS PEOPLE ARE MORONS AND RIPOFF. WATCH OUT FOR THESE PEOPLE. Summerville South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Great Service

*Consumer Comment: No problem here with Bubba's

*Consumer Comment: Excellent Customer Service

*UPDATE Employee: We will go above and beyond.

This morons sold me bull s**t trailer that will broke down in 6 month. When you take to back to them they don't put a new stuff on it. These people are known liars. These business is not great business. I am so sorry that I spend my money with these people. The two owner of this bull s**t business need stop doing business. There is so much wrong with this trailer that these morons sold me. I will be taking these people to small clam court soon. For the bull s**t that they do to color people. These people f**k with the wrong person. I going to tell everybody. I should get new trailer from these morons. I want my money back from these people or a new trailer. This Daddy little girl Ann that is one of owner is known liar. Watch out for this b**ch.

RealManThatUnderstandHumansAreRealA**Holes
Summerville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2008 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BUBBAS-TRUCK-N-TRAILER/Summerville-South-Carolina-29483/BUBBAS-TRUCK-N-TRAILER-THIS-PEOPLE-ARE-MORONS-AND-RIPOFF-WATCH-OUT-FOR-THESE-PEOPLE-Su-331568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BUBBA'S TRUCK' N TRAILER

Great Service

AUTHOR: Al - (United States of America)

I have been doing business with Bubba"s for a long time ,buying trailers, wiring , truck accessories, installing fifth wheel hitches, etc...... Their work has always been professionally done with awesome personel and attitudes. Their prices have always been compairable or better than anyone else. I have no complaints or issues With Bubba's in  anyway. I will always do my business there.

No problem here with Bubba's

AUTHOR: coolwhispers - (United States of America)

I have bought different types of trailers over the years from 5x8's, 5x10's, enclosed trailers, ATV trailers and getting ready to buy a dual axle, Heavy Duty 7 x 18 trailer.  None have given us any problems and the staff has always been friendly and helpfull.  They even worked on my truck for over a hour to try and fix my brake lights for no charge.  Recommend them highly.

Excellent Customer Service

AUTHOR: Satisfied Customer - (U.S.A.)

I was recently advised of this negative report against Bubba's Truck N Trailer and wanted to post my positive experience.

Several months ago I purchased running boards from Bubba's Truck N Trailer. They also installed them for me. The price was very reasonable and the staff was friendly and courteous. Everyone went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied. The running boards look great.

I have since left South Carolina and am now located up north. With the changing climate the tread has started to lift. I contacted the manager, Bruce, and told him about my concerns. Without any hesitation he advised me to take my vehicle to someone to look at and that Bubba's would accept responsibility or to bring my vehicle back in and they will do what ever is necessary to correct the problem. I have friends in the Summerville area so I visit regularly. In my personal experience I would not hesitate to return to Bubba's for any future needs or to recommend them to friends and family.

We will go above and beyond.

AUTHOR: Bubba's Truck N Trailer Store - (U.S.A.)

First and foremost, let me say that a response to the statement made about Bubba's Truck'N Trailer Store would have been rubutted long before now had I known about this website. It has now been one year since the writer of this statement has posted his/her feeling regarding Bubba's and we have never received any legal papers referring to an unsatisfied customer. Anyone who has dealt with Bubba's since I became manager knows that we go above and beyond to help with any customer's dissatisfaction. If the writer was indeed that unhappy, he or she should have posted his or her name. Also, I attempted to email this customer and low and behold, his/her email address is apparently no longer valid. In closing, if the writer of this statement would like to contact me directly at (843) 821-7816, I would be more than happy to discuss whatever his/her problem may have been.