Complaint Review: BUCK DOLLAR

• Reported By: Jon — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
BUCK DOLLAR

BUCK DOLLAR Jon ABOUT JON IN LAS VEGAS Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I TRIED CONTACTING YOU BUT GOT NO RESPOCE

This is Jon in Vegas. I could not log into my complaint. I had tried to leave my email on my complaint but you can see they blocked the address. You can  mail me at (((REDACTED)))
Jon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2011 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BUCK-DOLLAR/internet/BUCK-DOLLAR-Jon-ABOUT-JON-IN-LAS-VEGAS-Internet-750939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BUCK DOLLAR

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I TRIED CONTACTING YOU BUT GOT NO RESPOCE

AUTHOR: jon letterman - (United States of America)

I HAVE TRIED CONTACTING THIS COMPANY BY EMAIL AND BY PHONE.NO RESPONSE FROM THEM AT ALL, . I AM DEAF AND CAN ONLY TALK BY EMAILS. I HAD A FRIEND CALL AND LEAVE TWO MESSAGES ON THEIR VOICE  MAIL BUT NO RESPONSE AT ALL HE LEFT MY EMAIL ADDRESS EACH TIME BUT THEY HAVE NOT RESPONDED AT ALL. I EMAILED THEM THROUGH THEIR PROSPECT CLIENT APPLICATION BUT STILL NEVER RESPONDED. IT IS TRUE WHEN MY SISTER MADE CONTACT FOR ME SHE MAY NOT HAVE GIVEN THEM MY NAME JUST HERS SO THEY MAY BE CORRECT THAT THEY DON'T HAVE MY NAME ON FILE. THEY DO HAVE MY CONTACT INFO NOW BUT ARE STILL NOT TRYING TO RESOLVE THIS COMPLAINT. RIP OFF BLOCKED MY EMAIL TWICE BUT WE HAVE TRIED TO REACH OUT TO THEM 5 TIMES. IF THEY REALLY CARED THEY WOULD HAVE MADE CONTACT BY NOW. THEY HAVE NO EXCUSES NOW SO WHY ARE THEY NOT TRYING TO WORK THIS OUT. BEWARE AND DON'T TRUST THEM OR THEIR LIES. AN HONEST COMPANY WOULD HAVE MADE SOME TRIES IN GETTING IN TOUCH WITH ME.
JON IN VEGAS BUT MOVING TO OHIO-THEY ARE WHAT I SAID JUST A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS