Complaint Review: BUDGET EXPRESS MOVERS

• Submitted: Wed, December 24, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, December 24, 2003

• Reported By:DENVER Colorado
BUDGET EXPRESS MOVERS
MORTON GROVE, ILLINOIS DENVER, Colorado U.S.A.

BUDGET EXPRESS MOVERS ripoff Morton Grove, Illinois

I moved here from Chicago to Denver. I still never received all my things. I have called several times, and sent e- mails, and I did a tracer with a guy name Joe, but he fails to get back to mw. My furniture came in damaged, and some of my things were left on the truck, and it was sent to me by the truck driver. When it arrived, everything was damaged, and shattered. I don't know what to do, because I get no help from the moving company at all.I would like my personal things that I never received. Please help.

Ed
DENVER, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2003 01:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BUDGET-EXPRESS-MOVERS/DENVER-Colorado-80218/BUDGET-EXPRESS-MOVERS-ripoff-Morton-Grove-Illinois-75775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BUDGET EXPRESS MOVERS