Complaint Review: BURGESS SEED CO

• Submitted: Thu, April 03, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, April 03, 2014

• Reported By: Arthur — Midlothian Texas
Internet USA

Ordered and paid for items form them, which were special fruit trees. Item arrived in a large plastic bag and the main item, a 5 in 1 apple tree

was broken in half.  After spending literally hours trying to call them, I was finally able to speak to a person who was very indifferent in fact he suggested that I go and find some grafting materials and tape and try to fix it myself. Not a good option as I am a disabled Vet and it's difficult to get around.

They asked that I would send a copy of my credit card statement PROVING I was the real customer (you'd think that they would have records of shipments, payments, etc but I went ahead and sent in a copy directly to the President of Burgess, Deanne Colledge via Priority Mail and now it's been 2 weeks and not a word.

I have filled out theor on line forms 3 times as per their instructions and still NOTHING.

I have to go through the hassle of disputing my credit card charge now and just want to warn others not to go through this same CRAP!

I DO NOT feel as though I have been un=reasonable but am tired of getting Ripped off by big national companies such as these guys.

You've been warned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BURGESS-SEED-CO/internet/BURGESS-SEED-CO-DEANNE-COLLEDGE-PRESIDENT-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-IS-TOTALL-1136057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BURGESS SEED CO