• Submitted: Mon, May 02, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, May 02, 2005

• Reported By:SPANAWAY Washington
5849 TACOMA MALL BLVD. TACOMA, Washington U.S.A.

B.C.T.I., BUSINEES COMPUTER TRAINING INSTITUTE ripoff outstanding loan no employment TACOMA Washington

I attended BCTI in 1998 and graduated in 1999. The program consisted of software and training I had already recieved from the Department of Corrections.

BCTI promised job placement and or assistance, the ending result was I never found employment with the help of BCTI.

I am no closer than reaching my goal now than I was before entering BCTI.

I am now in default of a student loan I can not pay back due to my unemployment.

I want to return to school so badly, but I can not recieve any help, pell grants or financial aid due to BCTI.

I would like to participate in the class action lawsuit. BCTI must pay for their false advertisement that tricked us into signing up in their program. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

SPANAWAY, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2005 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BUSINEES-COMPUTER-TRAINING-INSTITUTE/TACOMA-Washington-98409/BCTI-BUSINEES-COMPUTER-TRAINING-INSTITUTE-ripoff-outstanding-loan-no-employment-TACOM-141289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BUSINEES COMPUTER TRAINING INSTITUTE