Complaint Review: BUSINESS GROUP USA - ONLINE BIZ

• Submitted: Fri, July 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, July 25, 2008

• Reported By:KEOKUK Iowa
BUSINESS GROUP USA - ONLINE BIZ
ONLINEBIZ SCOTTSDALE, Arizona U.S.A.

BUSINESS GROUP USA - ONLINE BIZ $1.95 E-BOOK CAN COST YOU $162.00 WHEN THEY LIE ABOUT BEING CONTACTED ABOUT CANCELLATION SCOTTSDALE Arizona

I'M A SINGLE MOM AND WAS LOOKING FOR WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ON THE INTERNET. I THOUGHT I WOULD TRY THE $1.95 FOR E-BOOKS ON HOW TO MAKE MONEY . NEVER GOT MY COMPUTER TO DOWNLOAD THEM RIGHT . SO WHEN I FOUND A BILL ON MY CREDIT CARD FOR ANOTHER CHARGE FOR $39.95 ON JULY 4TH 2008 I CALLED THEM AND LEFT A MESSAGE WITH THE COMPANY THAT ANSWERS THEIR PHONES WHEN ONLINEBIZ IS CLOSED.

A GENTLEMAN RETURNED MY CALL ABOUT A HOUR LATER AND I ASKED ABOUT THE CHARGES AND REQUESTED THAT I WANTED ALL TRANSACTIONS STOPPED AND MY ACCOUNT TO BE CLOSED. WHEN I CHECKED MY DEBIT CARD AGAIN AFTER GIVING THEM TIME FOR MY REFUND TO BE SENT BACK TO MY CARD THERE WAS ANOTHER CHARGE THIS ONE IS FOR $129.95.

I CALLED THEM AGAIN AND THE MAN I SPOKE TO WAS VERY RUDE FROM THE START. TOLD ME THAT THERE WAS NOTHING ON THEIR SYSTEM ABOUT MY 1ST REQUEST AND THAT HE WOULD CLOSE MY ACCOUNT BUT WHEN I REPEATED MY REQUEST FOR THE $39.95 AND $129.95 TO BE RETURNED TO ME HE SAID THAT THEY WOULD REFUND ME $80.00 ONLY AND WHEN I RESPONDED THAT IF THEY DIDN'T REFUND THE TOTAL AMOUNT OWED TO ME I WAS GOING TO REPORT THEM . WITH THAT HE SAID I WOULDN'T GET ANYTHING.

IT I COULDN'T FIND ANY LISTING FOR THE SITE OR THE COMPANY ONLINE BIZ WHEN I DID A SEARCH ON THE INTERNET USING THE 800 NUMBER ON MY DEBIT CARD BILL OR THE COMPANY ONLINE BIZ. I HAD TO CALL THE 800 NUMBER AND ASK THE MESSAGE COMPANY OPERATOR WHAT THE NAME OF THE COMPANY WAS THAT HIRED THEIR MESSAGE SERVICE TO GET THE NAME BUSINESS GROUP USA . NOW I'M CALLING THEM BACK TO GET THEIR NUMBER TO GET THE PROOF OF MY 1ST PHONE CALL. THIS BUSINESS IS A RIP-OFF!

Lilhitler
KEOKUK, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2008 12:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BUSINESS-GROUP-USA-ONLINE-BIZ/SCOTTSDALE-Arizona/BUSINESS-GROUP-USA-ONLINE-BIZ-195-E-BOOK-CAN-COST-YOU-16200-WHEN-THEY-LIE-ABOUT-BEIN-355476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BUSINESS GROUP USA - ONLINE BIZ