Complaint Review: BUSINESSMAX, VISTA PRINT

• Submitted: Sun, May 17, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 17, 2009

• Reported By:San Geronimo California
BUSINESSMAX, VISTA PRINT
95 Hayden Avenue Lexington, Massachusetts U.S.A.

BUSINESSMAX, VISTA PRINT Jan, ordered business cards fromVistaPrint; paid by credit card; BusinessMax now charges credit card $14.95/month for nothing; won't stop! Lexington Massachusetts

In January '09, I ordered Business Cards from VistaPrint.com and paid in full to VistaPrint by credit card on 1/25/09. Later, my MasterCard billing received in March showed a February charge of $14.95 by some company called BusinessMax. I did not recognize the name. I called MC and disputed the bill. MC said they would withdraw payment to this company's deposit bank.

I called BusinessMax to find out who they are or who they represent. They would not tell me and would not allow contact with a supervisor or manager. They would only say they represent many companies for many things. They wanted my Credit card number and membership number (there is no membership that I have) and they said they couldn't check any records by names even though I gave them the date and reference number of their charges on my MasterCard bill.

April MC billing showed another $14.95 charge in March from BusinessMax (888 584-2217) in CT, 01485. I contacted MC and stopped that charge.

When I Googled BusinessMax and VistaPrint (866) 891-7211, your Ripoff Report showed similar problems with others. BusinessMax gave me a fax number(402)661-2515. So far, I have not stopped the ripoff theft.

Bob
San Geronimo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2009 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BUSINESSMAX-VISTA-PRINT/Lexington-Massachusetts-02421/BUSINESSMAX-VISTA-PRINT-Jan-ordered-business-cards-fromVistaPrint-paid-by-credit-card-452781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BUSINESSMAX, VISTA PRINT