Complaint Review: BUTCHERS CHOICE MEATS

• Submitted: Thu, January 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 08, 2009

• Reported By:BURTON Michigan
BUTCHERS CHOICE MEATS
40110 GRAND RIVER. NOVI, Michigan U.S.A.

BUTCHERS CHOICE MEATS STOLE VICODIN FROM INSIDE HOUSE/SCAMMED ON MEAT/PRICES NOVI Michigan

I HAD BEEN INJURED AND JUST HOME FROM HOSPITAL. MY FREEZER AND FRIDGE WERE BARE, THEN THE LITTLE WHITE TRUCK PULLED UP. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SKEPTICAL, BUT...MY BLACK LAB HAD JUMPED ALL OVER THE SALES PERSON AND HE ASKED TO USE THE RESTROOM TO CLEAN UP. I LET HIM.
IN THE MEANWHILE, UNBEKNOWNST TO ME, THE OTHER SALES GUY WAS KEEPING ME DISTRACTED OUT FRONT ON THE PORCH. TRYING TO SELL MEAT. I LISTENED AND OUT COMES SALES GUY #1. HE HAD WET SPOTS ALL OVER HIS SHIRT, SO I GUESS HE WAS WASHING UP. I HAD AGREED, AGAINST MY BETTER JUDGEMENT, TO PURCHASE SOME BEEF, WHY NOT? THE SAME AMOUNT IN CHICKEN FOR FREE!!! AND I WAS UNABLE TO GO TO THE GROC STORE FOR AT LEAST A WEEK. SALES GUY #1 CLAIMED HE MISSED SOME DIRTY SPOTS ON HIS SHIRT AND ASKED TO USE THE RESTROOM AGAIN. WHEN HE CAME OUT HE SHOWED ME A SCAR ON THE BACK OF HIS NECK AND STATED HE HAD HAD A TERRIBLE ACCIDENT AND ASKED FOR SOME VICODIN.

I STATED I DID NOT TAKE THAT AND OFFERED HIM A MOTRIN. HE THEN QUESTIONED ME AS IF HE DID NOT BELIEVE MY ANSWER. THEN HE STATED "I THOUGHT I SAW A PRESCRIPTION FOR VICODIN ON YOUR COFFEE TABLE." I INSISTED I HAD NONE(IN FACT I DID HAVE A FULL SCRIPT). I LIVE ALONE AND BEGAN TO FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE AND SUSPICIOUS SO I HURRIED THEM TO FINISH THE TRANSACTION.
I PAID THEM APPROX $100.00 IN CASH AND WROTE A CHECK FOR THE BALANCE. THIS WAS ON A FRIDAY OF COARSE AFTER 5PM. I IMMEDIATELY CHECKED MY VICODIN BOTTLE AND IN DEED MANY WERE MISSING. I CALLED THE COMPANY AND TOLD THE "MANAGER" WHAT HAD HAPPENED AND I WAS PUTTING A "STOP PAYMENT" ON THE CHECK I HAD WRITTEN. THE "MANAGER" STATED HE WAS ASTONISHED THAT THIS HAD HAPPENED AND SAID HE WOULD TAKE CARE OF IT!!!. ON THE NEXT MONDAY I CALLED THE BANK AND STOPPED THE CHECK.
A MONTH LATER I GOT A LETTER FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR FOR THE AMOUNT OF THE CHECK. i HAVE FORWARDED A LETTER TO THAT CREDIT AGENCY. iF THEY PROCEDE, I WILL REPORT THE "THEFT" EVEN THOUGH I AM SURE BOTH SALESMEN WILL LIE ABOUT THE THEFT OF MY MEDS. THE SALES BOYS WERE NAMED BILLY 248-252-2657 AND JASON 810-869-7708. BUT OF COURSE NIETHER RETURNED MY PHONE CALLS.

Barbi/flint
BURTON, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2009 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BUTCHERS-CHOICE-MEATS/NOVI-Michigan-48375/BUTCHERS-CHOICE-MEATS-STOLE-VICODIN-FROM-INSIDE-HOUSESCAMMED-ON-MEATPRICES-NOVI-Michigan-409658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BUTCHERS CHOICE MEATS