Complaint Review: BUTLER RESTORATION

• Updated: Tue, May 10, 2011

• Reported By: robert — okla.city Oklahoma United States of America
BUTLER RESTORATION
okla.city, Oklahoma United States of America

BUTLER RESTORATION The Butler, Insurance Mitigation Scam/ Deceptive Business Practices/FRAUD okla.city, Oklahoma

*UPDATE Employee: Response Letter

These Lying Thieves upon arrival at the disaster site asked if the adjuster had arrived yet, I said,"No" and then they went to work cutting out the drywall 4 feet from the floor. This was also in areas that did not see water damage. Left huge mess at my business and they would not respond to numerous texts,emails and phone calls to come clean it up. BUTLER damaged my property even further from the demolition they created and were unable to get ALL the water out.

My Ins.Adj. has a file all about this traveling,gypsy-like operation. I Made down payment in cash ($3,500) got receipt and now they want my credit card to finish paying what they claim I owe. ($18,753.88) for sucking up water from carpet and trashing the place. Mexican workers at Butler were caught stealing items from employees desks (Camera caught this) since they arrived at night. I am suing the H*LL out of these guys! BBB has a file on their operation too. Insurance company says they have dealt with this crew before.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2011 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BUTLER-RESTORATION/oklacity-Oklahoma-/BUTLER-RESTORATION-The-Butler-Insurance-Mitigation-Scam-Deceptive-Business-PracticesFRA-726084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BUTLER RESTORATION

Response Letter

AUTHOR: The Butler Group/ Butler Restoratio - (United States of America)

May 10, 2011

Dear Concerned Client,

Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us that we have not met your expectations.  We have every desire to address your needs and provide the best solution available to resolve your issue as soon as possible.

Please accept our sincerest apology for any inconvenience we have caused you.  As a company, we stand behind our word and compliance.  Therefore, it is our goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and hope to serve you again in the future.

As the Director of Client Relations I welcome your call or email in order to bring resolve to any concerns that you may have.

Sincerely,