Complaint Review: BUXTON BAG COMPANY

• Submitted: Mon, April 19, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, April 19, 2010

• Reported By: Warren — Orlanodo Florida U.S.A.

BUXTON BAG COMPANY Buxton Bag I bought 3 of these pieces of crap, the cell phone bag, thinking the next one might be better NOT!!!!!!!, Internet

I bought 3 of those old bags, thinking that "one" might work,.....but NOOOO!
  When I saw the Buxton bag on TV, it thought it looked like a great idea, until I bought one. Then after the first one broke, I bought another 2. then as third.  All three came apart in the same way.  The zippers all broke, the inside lining gets the zipper caught in between it and then stops it from working correctly until you try getting it out of the inside material, until you have to pull so hard, you end up braking the zipper handle off, which should have been welded.   Ya see, this is why we don't have quality in Our county's products anymore, everything is made in China, or some other country that doesn't give a Fuxton about us, yet the good old suckers in the US keep giving and giving and giving until yah know what?    There's gonna be nothing left for us!  We are the biggest suckers on the planet and ALL the other countries know it, other wise, we wouldn't be falling for pieces of crap like this.  What ever you do, DO not buy this aggravating, time consuming, piece of crap.  It's really not worth it at all!  Keep your money, you'll feel a hole lot better knowing you can still buy a wallet.  If we didn't need SO many credit cards and savings cards on us today, I think the thing might of worked, but in reality, it was made really cheap!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2010 12:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BUXTON-BAG-COMPANY/internet/BUXTON-BAG-COMPANY-Buxton-Bag-I-bought-3-of-these-pieces-of-crap-the-cell-phone-bag-thin-594498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BUXTON BAG COMPANY