Complaint Review: BUY DIRECT TV LLC

• Submitted: Sun, January 03, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, January 03, 2010

• Reported By: DrMEM — Knoxville Tennessee United States of America
BUY DIRECT TV LLC

BUY DIRECT TV LLC D-TV stole from me [sold me a box then stole it back when I cancelled service], Internet

After 8 years as a loyal consumer of D-TV, when I cancelled service, they attempted to charge me a $97 disconnection fee [when I hadn't been under contract for years]and confiscated the HDVR that they charged me for two years earlier.  After threatening to call my Atty Gen., they offered to rescind the cancellation fee.  My aim here it to forewarn any would be consumer of Direct TV that unless you desire to  get ripped off, think twice before doing business with these bandits.  My only regret is that I stayed with then 8 years before finally having enough of their dishonesty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2010 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BUY-DIRECT-TV-LLC/internet/BUY-DIRECT-TV-LLC-D-TV-stole-from-me-sold-me-a-box-then-stole-it-back-when-I-cancelled-s-549266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BUY DIRECT TV LLC