Complaint Review: BUY - TLD EVERYDAYSCLUB - TLD CompleteHome

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2007

• Reported By:Bellevue Washington
BUY - TLD EVERYDAYSCLUB - TLD CompleteHome
Buy.com, www.completehome.com, everydayvaluesclub.com Internet U.S.A.

BUY - TLD EVERYDAYSCLUB, TLD CompleteHome Buy.com exposed my credit card information and TLD EVERYDAYSCLUB and CompleteHome each charged me $11.99 for membership I never enrolled Internet

*Author of original report: Trilegiant TLG EVERYDAYSCLUB, TLG Complete Home charge my credit card, Buy.com exposed credit card information

December 26th, I checked credit card bill, found I was charged $11.99 by TLD EVERYDAYS and $11.99 by TLD COMEM.

I called TLD COMEM, they said because I click ok in a "popup window" in buy.com, then I enrolled their membership; I told them I never authorize them to charge my credit card and didn't remeber enroll any memebership like that and asked for refund and cancelation, then they redirect me to another agent and try to sell me another membership, and they will give me credit instead of refund, I refused, they just hung the call.

I called TLD EVERYDAYS, they told same story, when I request for refund, they refused and just hung, and called again, another lady did same thing.

Donald
Bellevue, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2007 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BUY-TLD-EVERYDAYSCLUB-TLD-CompleteHome/internet/BUY-TLD-EVERYDAYSCLUB-TLD-CompleteHome-Buycom-exposed-my-credit-card-information-and-295026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BUY - TLD EVERYDAYSCLUB - TLD CompleteHome

AUTHOR: Donald - (U.S.A.)

October 27, I ordered a webcam, wireless router and mic from buy.com and provided my personal information and credit card information, buy.com emailed me and said my billing information wasn't correct. I can't find anything wrong with my credit card, so on October 29, I canceled my order. December 26th, I checked credit card bill, found I was charged $11.99 by TLG EVERYDAYS and $11.99 by TLG COMEM. I called TLG COMEM, they said because I click ok in a "popup window" in buy.com, then I enrolled their membership; I told them I never authorize them to charge my credit card and didn't remeber enroll any memebership like that and asked for refund and cancelation, then they redirect me to another agent and try to sell me another membership, and they will give me credit instead of refund, I refused, they just hung the call. I called TLG EVERYDAYS, they told same story, when I request for refund, they refused and just hung, and called again, another lady did same thing. I am really upset since my credit card information and personal information was exposed, I don't know what will happen next, will they contiue to charge me? will they do any other damage to my personal life, or ruin my credit history? Donald Bellevue,