Complaint Review: BUY.COM

• Submitted: Fri, February 20, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 20, 2009

• Reported By:Rockville Maryland
BUY.COM
85 Enterprise Suite 100 Aliso Viejo, California U.S.A.

BUY.COM Cancels shipment in midstream and won't refund money or contact me about it. Aliso Viejo, California

Buy.com collected funds from my PayPal account, then freaked out that I was shipping it to my bank (the one that funds PayPal) and canceled the shipment, stating that I was an unverified PayPal account, which is NOT true, shipping to an unconfirmed address (the address was my bank).

So then I ordered the same stuff again using my Visa debit card. They charged my card, had the items picked up by Fedex and then Buy.com went and picked up the shipped items from the Fedex warehouse.

No one contacted me about this despite my repeated attempts to contact them. They have my money and will not refund it despite me requesting them to do so.

Buy.com has terrible customer service, no direct email contact and no phone number. Their customer support team could care less about one's problems and refuse to work with their customers to resolve problems.

Do not buy from Buy.com if you want reliable shipping and customer service.

Ripped by buy.com
Rockville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2009 06:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BUYCOM/Aliso-Viejo-California-92656/BUYCOM-Cancels-shipment-in-midstream-and-wont-refund-money-or-contact-me-about-it-Aliso-426419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BUY.COM