Complaint Review: BUYERS REWARD

• Reported By:
BUYERS REWARD
Nationwide U.S.A.

BUYERS REWARD RIP-OFF

I ALSO CALLED A TELAMARKETING COMPANY TO BUY A PRODUCT AND THEY OFFERED ME ALL SORTS OF EXTRA BARGAIN BUYS. I ALWAY SAY NO TO THEM ALL AND THEN A SURPRISE CHARGE OF $84.00 SHOWED UP ON MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT.

I HAVE CALLED 1-888-249-5730 WHICH IS THE NUMBER TO BUYERS REWARD AND I REQUESTED THEM TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP AND REFUND ME MY MONEY SINCE I NEVER AGREED TO SIGN UP FOR THIS SERVICE. IT HAS BEEN 2 MONTHS AND I CALL THEM AGAIN AND THE REFUND HAS NOT BEEN ISSUED OR EVEN REQUESTED AS A REFUND ON THEIR SYSTEM.

I FEEL THIS IS ENTIRELY UNFAIR THAT A PERSON CAN SAY NO TO THESE "EXTRA" OFFERS AND THEY CAN LEGALLY SIGN YOU UP STILL. I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO HOLD SOMEBODY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ERROR. CERTAINLY IF IT IS HAPPENING TO MORE THAN MYSELF!
I THINK EVERYBODY THAT THIS PLACE HAS RIPPED OFF SHOULD CALL THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BUYERS-REWARD/nationwide/BUYERS-REWARD-RIP-OFF-3412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BUYERS REWARD