• Report: #120893

• Submitted: Thu, December 02, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, December 02, 2004

• Reported By:NEESES South Carolina
BUYERS UNION - CALL ONE - PREMIER MOVIE PASS - CHEVRON TEXACO
1442 EAST LINCOLN AVE. BOX 361 ORANGE, California U.S.A.

BUYERS UNION - CALL ONE - PREMIER MOVIE PASS - CHEVRON TEXACO BUYER UNION Ripoff ORANGE CALIFORNIA

I had the telemarkerter call me 16 times. He told me that no money would be deducted from my account, and that my vouchers would come be here the following day and that I would give the UPS man a check for $3.95.Which I never recieved. But that he need the numbers off of the bottom of my check for a tracking number but that I was not authorizing any monies to be deducted from my account. I purposely told him the last didit wrong. But when the recording came on it said that I was agreeing for money to be deducted from my account I hung up the phone.

The telemarketer called me back constantly even after I told him that it was against the law for him to do so when I'd asked him not to call again. In a span of 24 hrs. he called my home 16 times until finally he got my husband on the phone when I wasn't home and told him that the only way he would quit calling is if my husband went throuhg the recording and agreed to the $3.95, but that he could then call and cancel it immediately and nothing would be deducted. When we called to cancel they told us our name was not in the computer that there was nothing to cancel. Three weeks latter two checks for $3.95 were deducted from my account and one for $119.00 even though the last digit of the account# was wrong the bank let it go through anyway.

My account is now -$192.00 due to NSF fees that were added by my bank. My bank says it was auhtourized even though it wasn't and that even though the account number is wrong that they just match the names because it was authourized and that they will research it but that it will take between 7-30 days and that I will have to pay a $32.00 stop check fee. I called the buyers union they said they would have to send me a form and then a check that would take 30 days. I don't know what to do. I have about cried myself to death

Melisa
NEESES, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2004 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BUYERS-UNION-CALL-ONE-PREMIER-MOVIE-PASS-CHEVRON-TEXACO/ORANGE-California-29865/BUYERS-UNION-CALL-ONE-PREMIER-MOVIE-PASS-CHEVRON-TEXACO-BUYER-UNION-Ripoff-ORANGE-CA-120893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BUYERS UNION - CALL ONE - PREMIER MOVIE PASS - CHEVRON TEXACO