- Report: #805272
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: BUYHEREPHOTO.COM
BUYHEREPHOTO.COMDomains by Proxy, Inc Internet United States of America
BUYHEREPHOTO.COM ,BUYHEREPHOTO.CO,.BUYHEREPHOTO.COM Internet, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: BUYHEREPHOTO.COM
1. BUYHEREPHOTO.COM a rip-off that was originally registered by Domains by Proxy, Inc who hide the company or any domain mane address. So this company does not provide any address on their website.
2. They tag the false price (lower than any other merchant) on the product. After you place an order they ask you to call and then you call, they ask for the credit card security code and after that they offer you different product saying this product is out of order which is completely misleading,
3. When you do not agree to buy the product they are offering the cancel the order you have placed.
4. The website is such a way created that there is no field to enter the credit card security code that they send you a mail to call them back and after half an hour you will get the sales department and they with start that scam.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2011 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BUYHEREPHOTOCOM/internet/BUYHEREPHOTOCOM-BUYHEREPHOTOCOBUYHEREPHOTOCOM-Internet-Internet-805272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.