Complaint Review: BUYMIXTAPES.com

• Reported By:Tallahassee Florida
BUYMIXTAPES.com
http://www.buymixtapes.com Nationwide U.S.A.

BUYMIXTAPES.com ripoff INTERNET

I would like to first start out by stating that I USE to be an avid fan of Buymixtapes.com. When I first logged in, I was amazed at the selection of online mixtapes at my disposal.

After about two months, I was notified that buymixtapes.com was undergoing reconstruction. I was also notified that I would have to register again under the new system. I was told that I would recieve a refund for basically paying my membership fee twice. I did as they requested. I emailed Buymixtapes.com about the refund and never recieved a reply.

I ended up continuing this service with no further problems. Within the last three months I have tried to cancel this service with no success. I have sent the same email about eleven times.

This is my first time with an INTERNET SCAM and I have no idea what to do except change my bank account. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

EVERYBODY!!!!!!!LET PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!INFORM EVERYBODY YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

Carson
Tallahassee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2005 11:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BUYMIXTAPEScom/nationwide/BUYMIXTAPEScom-ripoff-INTERNET-142829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BUYMIXTAPES.com