• Report: #811934

• Updated: Tue, December 20, 2011

• Reported By: Doug — Woodstock Georgia United States of America
Babbits Online
3712 Airline Rd, Muskegon, MI 49444 Internet, Michigan United States of America

Babbits Online Babbits Sports Center LLC Do not do business with these clowns. If they make a mistake; YOU PAY! Internet, Michigan

I ordered several items for my wife. When the items arrived, I realized one was missing. The invoice
did not indicate that it was on back order. I went online to check the status of my ordere and it simply stated that it was delivered.

With no way to verify that I indeed ordered it; I re-ordered the part that night. The next day,  another box arrived with the missing part.

I e-mailed the company and explained what happened and I received a reply that, in essence says "too bad".

We can not do anything about it but if you would like to check the status of your order; check the website.

Now I can sell the extra item on E-bay etc..I'll take a loss and the $16.95 shipping and the value of the part..It is having some arrogant nine year old tell me basically: You screwed up! You trusted us! to piss off that makes me want to pay these jerks a personal visit.

I guess I'm old school. When somebody steals from you; They have it coming.

I intend to make them pay in spades. About a 1000 phone calls should do the trick.

Good Luck!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2011 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Babbits-Online/Internet-Michigan-/Babbits-Online-Babbits-Sports-Center-LLC-Do-not-do-business-with-these-clowns-If-they-mak-811934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Babbits Online