Complaint Review: Babbits online

• Updated: Tue, September 01, 2009

• Reported By: POLARISXLT — DAVISBURG Michigan USA
Babbits online
3712 Airline Rd muskegon, Michigan United States of America

Babbits online polaris parts warehouse Leaving me out ot dry!! Muskegon, Michigan

This is the most un-organized company I've ever dealt with any company who never anwsers the phone and never calls you back. I ordered $120.00 worth of part for my sled and they were the wrong parts. I got an RMA from the company sent them back and never received a refund. I got through to them once and they said they never recieved the parts but the post office has there signiture on file as recieving. Babbits said file a insurance claim with the post office of well I cant....they recieved it!!!!!

You would think in this climate they would bend over backwards for a customer not leave them out to dry. They took $120.00 from me!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2009 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Babbits-online/muskegon-Michigan-49444/Babbits-online-polaris-parts-warehouse-Leaving-me-out-ot-dry-Muskegon-Michigan-488520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Babbits online