Complaint Review: Babbitts Sports Center

• Submitted: Sat, November 29, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 29, 2008

• Reported By:Barton Vermont
Babbitts Sports Center
3712 Airline Road Muskegon, Michigan U.S.A.

Babbittsonline.com Babbitts Sports Center Beware Muskegon Michigan

I ordered 4 wheeler parts from Babbits for the first time. They sent an order number with delivery date which was about two weeks. About 2/3's of my order arrived with no explanation for the missing parts.

I made several attempts to call but only a machine would answer and have me wait. It would eventually disconnect me. I finally was able to leave a message, but the call was not returned.

I also sent several e-mails that were not answered. I located the phone # of the store and finally got thru to a person at the parts counter that did not want to talk to me about the online dept. I was passed on to the online supervisor who told me my missing parts were on back order. Note: this was 3 weeks after the order was placed.

The supervisor told me the parts were sent and would arrive the following Monday and I would receive an e-mail confirmation and tracking number. I never got this and the parts arrived 3 days after promised. When I checked the package I found there was a part missing that I was charged for. I again left messages on the phone and e-mail. This time when I called the store I asked for the superviser of the online dept. and was left on hold, then disconnected.

It has been 3 days and I don't expect they will contact me. The missing part is only about $15 and I will get it elswhere.

I will never deal with this company again!

Jean
Barton, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2008 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Babbitts-Sports-Center/Muskegon-Michigan-49444/Babbittsonlinecom-Babbitts-Sports-Center-Beware-Muskegon-Michigan-395948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Babbitts Sports Center