Complaint Review: Babbitts

• Reported By: Buds — Colorado Springs Colorado
Babbitts
3712 Airline Rd. Muskegon, Michigan USA

Babbitts Babbits onlinePolaris parts House Powersports parts Muskegon Michigan

Ordered snowmobile parts that will eventually take three weeks to get due to backordered parts.  This is not typically bad except for that Babbitts processed the payment immediately, sent out a reciept with an expected delivery date, and after that date passed I had to call to find out the status of the order.  I was given three more bogus shipping dates over the phone by their "customer service' reps. One guy said he would call me back with a tracking number - he never called, so I had to call back myself. I also sent two emails that were never answered. I finally recieved a valid tracking number that said the ship date was a full day after the last date I was given over the phone. Rediculous!

The order was around $100, which isn't huge, but if I had known from the begining that parts were backordered I could have got them somewhere else in a few days. Their communication and customer service is terrible - I will never use them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2014 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Babbitts/Muskegon-Michigan/Babbitts-Babbits-onlinePolaris-parts-House-Powersports-parts-Muskegon-Michigan-1114217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Babbitts