Complaint Review: Babies Brides And More

• Reported By:ann arbor Michigan
Babies Brides And More
ababyshower.com Internet U.S.A.

Babies Brides And More Babies, Brides and More Ababyshower.com Lewes Internet

I ordered a set of plates, cups, and napkins for a shower I was giving for my friend having twins. This website had the cutest two peas in a pod set so I ordered it. I selected expedited August 19th. The shower was on September 7th 2008. About 5 days before the shower I started to get nervous so I called the number (you can only leave a message) and left a message or two sometimes a day. I then sent an email a day to try to get a response. I received no contact ever! The shower is over and I didn't ever receive the item. Oh and they charged me twice!

Stacyg
ann arbor, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2008 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Babies-Brides-And-More/internet/Babies-Brides-And-More-Babies-Brides-and-More-Ababyshowercom-Lewes-Internet-370829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Babies Brides And More