Complaint Review: Baby Gaga.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 23, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, August 24, 2011

• Reported By: Jamila (Terrycloth97) — Grandview Missouri United States of America
Baby Gaga.com
http://www.baby-gaga.com/ Internet United States of America

Baby Gaga.com Babygaga.com Site Owner Won't Respond Re: Fake Profile!!! United States, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Google is your friend.

*Author of original report: Thanks

*Consumer Comment: Simple.

I am a fairly popular Youtuber and I have had people harassing me for months, which is to be expected however, shortly after recieving a very angry video from a crazy obsessed person on Youtube I started to get alot of harassing comments on my videos on Youtube. One of the commenters mentioned I had a profile on this website Baby Gaga and I had been harassing and cursing out members.

I went to the website and found someone had stolen a pic from my facebook page and used it to open a fake profile and started impersonating me. I had emailed the owner/moderator Mara a total of 6 times and she has never responded. Not only that, there is a terrible thread on this website where these people do nothing but talk about me 24/7.

I think it's a shame that Mara would allow this to happen. This person did this to cause mental anguish and to try to mess up my reputation. They chose this particular website because there are no moderators on this website. I am still waiting to hear from the owner Mara and I have emailed the team at Baby Gaga and have heard nothing.

I want something done about this immediately. The fake profile needs to be removed and I need something in writing stating the IP addresses don't match.  Or I will contact legal aid or an attorney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2011 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Baby-Gagacom/internet/Baby-Gagacom-Babygagacom-Site-Owner-Wont-Respond-Re-Fake-Profile-United-States-Int-768787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Baby Gaga.com

Google is your friend.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

Plenty of information and "how to" pages on this.  Just search for DMCA takedown.

Thanks

AUTHOR: Jamila (Terrycloth97) - (United States of America)

Thanks for the advice. But how do I do this? I never had to deal with this before.

Simple.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

If the only thing linking you to this imposter is the photo stolen from your Facebook page, you have an option.   Send a DMCA takedown notice to the ISP that hosts the website.  A website that uses your image without permission is required to remove it and the takedown notice is the route to go.