Complaint Review: Baby, I'm Yours - Judy Cormier

• Reported By: Kimberlee D — Snowflake Arizona United States of America
Baby, I'm Yours - Judy Cormier
3 Dudley Road #8 Townsend, Massachusetts United States of America

Baby, I'm Yours - Judy Cormier Judy Never got my order! Townsend, Massachusetts

I ordered items for a baby shower to make favors from "Babyimyours.com" and never received my order.  Judy from the company replied to an email sent days before that she PROMISED my order would ship out that day and I would get it on Wednesday (My shower is this saturday).  Today is Thursday and I still have nothing to make my favors out of.  I have spent over $100 on the favor ribbons and candy and now have nothing I can do with them.  I am letting down a good friend because some shady business can't even process orders.  Its a shame that in this economy where business is slow everywhere, there are people like Judy who will take your money, not give you your product and never answer the phone - it goes straight to voicemail.

If you're able to buy elsewhere - you won't even get what you ordered.  Customer Service is TERRIBLE - She is not a member of the Better Business Bureau - however there are 12+ bad reviews online for her in Townsend, MA.  I am clearly not the only one to have had this happen.  She has left me in a total bind.  I will from now on check to make sure that there is an actual person at the business and that they answer the phone during business hours too.  VERY VERY UPSET with this transaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2010 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Baby-Im-Yours-Judy-Cormier/Townsend-Massachusetts-01469/Baby-Im-Yours-Judy-Cormier-Judy-Never-got-my-order-Townsend-Massachusetts-631022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Baby, I'm Yours - Judy Cormier