Complaint Review: Baby bound ultrasound

• Updated: Sat, November 24, 2012

• Reported By: Lisa — Lake elsinore California United States of America
Baby bound ultrasound
31570 railroad canyon Canyon lake, California United States of America

Baby bound ultrasound Rachel Brady Terrible service, total ripoff Canyon lake, California

If I could give no stars I would! "Satisfaction guaranteed" as long as her friend doesn't have the appointment after you. I originally went here because I missed my ultrasound scheduled by Kaiser, where I would have found out the gender of my baby. After about 2 minutes of pretending to look and not even being able to find the heartbeat she gave up (most likely because her friend was there for her appointment) and told me to come back after my next ultrasound with Kaiser, WHY would I do that? My husband asked for a refund of our $50, she said no... but we have a "credit" to go back. again, WHY would I do that?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 02:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Baby-bound-ultrasound/Canyon-lake-California-/Baby-bound-ultrasound-Rachel-Brady-Terrible-service-total-ripoff-Canyon-lake-California-973016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Baby bound ultrasound