Complaint Review: Babygeared.com

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: CKS — Los Angeles California United States of America
Babygeared.com

Babygeared.com My credit card was charged and item was never delivered. Refund never issued. Internet

I made a purchase for a $400 car seat last November. My credit card was charged immediately. I was told that the item would ship in 1-2 weeks. A month after placing the order, I still did not receive my item. I contacted the owner several times. She responded very infrequently and never picks up the company phone. She offered my several excuses and false promises.

A month went by with no contact or word from her. Finally I demanded a refund and I still have not heard anything from her. To this day 3 months after I placed the order, I have not received the item, much explanation or a refund from this site.

I've reported her to the BBB and surprise surprise, she has an F rating! If only I had researched the site before place the order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Babygearedcom/internet/Babygearedcom-My-credit-card-was-charged-and-item-was-never-delivered-Refund-never-issu-1021842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Babygeared.com