Complaint Review: Babysitters

• Updated: Fri, August 05, 2005

• Reported By:Lisbon Maine
Babysitters
www.babysitters.com Internet U.S.A.

Babysitters ripoff, takes membership money but won't let you login, doesn't answer your inquiries Internet

I purchased a 90-day membership to babysitters.com. I tried to login a few minutes later and was prompted to enter my payment information again. I tried this repeatedly with the same result.

I reported a problem via email seven times requesting that they fix the problem or refund my money. They never replied. I also called a 1-800 number that was posted on my account when the transaction posted, and it said that they only did service through email.

I have repeatedly left messages on the answering service and through email, providing my contact information as well as my confirmation number for the membership. This problem is still not solved and has not received a single reply in two weeks.

Amanda
Lisbon, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2005 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Babysitters/internet/Babysitters-ripoff-takes-membership-money-but-wont-let-you-login-doesnt-answer-your-in-152701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Babysitters