Complaint Review: Bacc Travel

• Submitted: Tue, July 21, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 21, 2009

• Reported By:New York New York
Bacc Travel
16 West 46th Street #2 New York, New York U.S.A.

Bacc Travel - Bacctravel.com - Joao DeMatos - Clickandfly.com, Bacc Travel Travel Booking was never confirmed with Delta airlines New York New York

To Whom It Might Concern:

On 6/28 I booked a round trip flight from Sao Paulo, Brazil (GRU) to New York (JFK) for both my parents. Immediately after providing my financial information I received an email confirming the transaction.

My parents arrived at the airport only to find out there was no reservation and the confirmation code provided was not valid.

The tumult generated was great. My father is a Parkinsonian patient, 78 years old, and my mother is 69 years old. This stress represents a hazard to their health as they were both completely disoriented, distressed and fatigued by this inconvenience.

In response, BACC travel seems aloof to all the havoc caused. I am extremely frustrated as I feel helpless in spite of being wronged.

In addition, I had made arrangements to take time off from work and focus on spending time with them. This is a huge let down. I am so saddened by it... truly frustrating.

Hope some consequences follow this irresponsible behavior on the part of this agency.

Miriam
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2009 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bacc-Travel/New-York-New-York-10036/Bacc-Travel-Bacctravelcom-Joao-DeMatos-Clickandflycom-Bacc-Travel-Travel-Booking-471873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bacc Travel