Complaint Review: Back Yard Breed 314-243-8173 St. Louis american bully Dogs

• Updated: Sun, September 02, 2012

• Reported By: HateStupidLyingHumans — St. Louis Nationwide USA
Back Yard Breed 314-243-8173 St. Louis american bully Dogs
St Louis, Montana United States of America

Back Yard Breed 314-243-8173 St. Louis american bully Dogs DEONTE or DEE Buyer Bewere of this Fraud, Scammer, These people are full of it. Sold me sick puppy. St Louis, Montana

We brought one of these people puppies when I got it home I had it take it to the vet the puppy had parvo so we had to put it down. We call this kid about 10 time a day he will not pick up his phone. This kid told me he will never give me my money back. This kid is back yard breed. Bull s**t breeder. This kid sold me sick puppy with un Reg with any Kennel club.

Watch out for this evil dude. Also the vet told us the puppy had Heart worries and other health problems. Please never buy a dog or puppy from person that is back yard breed and also is not license to do business in his state. We call up St. Louis  Secretary of State they are going to look at these people. We going to tell the world about this idiot. He call threaten My wife and my kids also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2012 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Back-Yard-Breed-314-243-8173-St-Louis-american-bully-Dogs/St-Louis-Montana-63118/Back-Yard-Breed-314-243-8173-St-Louis-american-bully-Dogs-DEONTE-or-DEE-Buyer-Bewere-o-936137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Back Yard Breed 314-243-8173 St. Louis american bully Dogs