Complaint Review: Backdrop Outlet

• Updated: Sat, August 27, 2011

• Reported By: RIKU — Altamonte Springs Florida USA
Backdrop Outlet
3540 Seagate Way. Oceanside, California United States of America

Backdrop Outlet Inadequate product - Poor customer service Oceanside, California

"Described B.O sales consultant my job and backdrop material needs in detail over the phone and consequently purchased recommended product. Product was not as described; now I'm stuck with it. CS offered no viable solutions, but rather expressed & repeated their policy in a formal fashion. How disappointing for not to be able to trust sales consultant's expertise and then getting stuck with incorrect $240.00 product.
Not 100% satisfied.

On a call to BO Customer Service, CS Supervisor Heidi, advised me of the policies and her minimum profit margin in no uncertain terms. In fact, when I asked whether she felt that I should share my particular situation to the owner of the company in case they'd value good reputation, future recommendations, continued business relationship and that 100% satisfaction guarantee in higher value than policy and one time profit margin....she told that the owner was her sister and she doesn't feel the situation would be handled any differently.

I thanked Heidi for thoroughly for explaining her customer satisfaction policy and I also stated that I do not want to disrespect the B.O. policies or even suggest how she should conduct her business. However, I did suggest that B.O would add all the product descriptions to the online catalog that Heidi herself was able to give me verbally in order to prevent mistakes with other customers in the future. In addition, I suggested that the sales consultant would be shared the very same detailed information for having better ability to consult customers. I told her that I just have to consider this as a learning experience.
***After posting all of the above on BO Facebook page, I received FB posting from Eric, another CS rep assuring the the negative experience WILL be turned around and that he'd contact me following day.
The issue has never been resolved."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2011 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Backdrop-Outlet/Oceanside-California-92056/Backdrop-Outlet-Inadequate-product-Poor-customer-service-Oceanside-California-769975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Backdrop Outlet