Complaint Review: Backdrop Outlet

• Reported By: Doug — Long Beach California United States of America
Backdrop Outlet
3540 Seagate Way Oceanside, California United States of America

Backdrop Outlet No Customer Service Oceanside, California

*Author of original report: Problem resolved

Backdrop Outlet was recommended to me by a fellow photographer.  Without hesitation I ordered a backdrop.   I waited a few days for it to arrive since they were not that far away.  I then checked my Visa account and noticed that it had been charged for the product.  After over a week still nothing.  I checked my account and saw it was back ordered!

I tried emailing them to find out why they had charged my card if it was back ordered.  No response.  After a week I called them.  Operator answered and I was transferred to Customer Service.  No answer.  Tried again, no answer from customer service.  There is no method to cancel an order on their site and I have now seen several other people complaining about them.   Their prices aren't any bargain.  I suggest you look elsewhere!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2011 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Backdrop-Outlet/Oceanside-California-92056/Backdrop-Outlet-No-Customer-Service-Oceanside-California-711587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Backdrop Outlet

Problem resolved

AUTHOR: dtice - (USA)

I called them again today and I finally got through and was able to cancel my order without any further problems.   I had no problems canceling my order and hopefully I don't have any issues with them reversing the credit card charge.  I don't think they are trying to be unethical, I think they just don't do a very good job running their business.  I won't do business with them again unless I purchase directly from their brick and mortar storefront.