forests

• Updated: Fri, July 29, 2011

• Reported By: Scatterg — Wittmann Arizona United States of America
Backdrop Outlet
3540 Seagate Way Oceanside, California United States of America

Backdrop Outlet Poor customer service, will complete order. Oceanside, California

*Consumer Comment: Good luck

*Author of original report: Solved, it only took 7 months

I ordered a complete light set from them in early January 2011, I received part of the order in early February 2011 with one item a stand, marked as backordered. I called them on March 6th and was told the stand was in customs and I would have it within a week.

I called back the next week and was told the same story and have been told the same story for the past 4 months. They refuse to let me speak to a supervisor and they will not forward me to the owner or manager.

I have sent 6 emails that have not been responded to even though their web site and automated response says they will respond within 24 hours. I did get transferred to what I was told to be a supervisor yesterday, her name is Heidi and of course I got her voicemail, I have yet to hear back from anyone.

Currently I have a light set that I cannot use completely because of this missing stand and no response from the company on how they are going to take care of it.

You need to avoid this vendor at all costs, if you order and have an issue you will never get it resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2011 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Backdrop-Outlet/Oceanside-California-92056/Backdrop-Outlet-Poor-customer-service-will-complete-order-Oceanside-California-756384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Backdrop Outlet

Good luck

AUTHOR: smackdown - (USA)

Getting that refund.  I would still talk to the credit card company to see what can be done in case that refund "doesn't come through".

Solved, it only took 7 months

AUTHOR: Scatterg - (United States of America)

After sending them repeated emails and leaving voice mail I received an email back saying that they were sorry and that I should have a refund for the back ordered piece in 7-10 days. Oh and they send me a link to where I can go buy one from some one else.

This company needs some serious customer service training!