Complaint Review: Background Checks

• Submitted: Thu, February 09, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 09, 2012

• Reported By: Ripped — Houston Texas United States of America
Background Checks

Background Checks Took money BEFORE they tell you they cannot identify you! Internet

These people are the rudest people I have ever dealt with! They immediately charge you expensive charges to do a report on you BEFORE they verify that they can actually give you what you paid for. The only reason we used them is because they have a link on the DMV page! Then, when you call them they are extremely rude!!

Went here to find out status of driver's license (per DMV recommendation on their page), paid $53.19 for it, and then they told me they could not verify who I am. I got NOTHING. I called them and they wanted me to fax private, sensitive information to some random fax machine (not going to happen) where my documents go God knows where, in the hands of God knows who for a risk of identity theft. Really?

The guy on the phone was SO rude!! Then, I emailed them only to receive yet another RUDE email. I responded and told them they could not REALLY identify me unless I was staring them in the face and giving DNA (only 99% accurate) or finger prints, now isn't that true.

So, just lost fifty bucks and have nothing in return.

How do they thing people are going to fax over sensitive documents like this, especially when they are so shady???

BUYER BEWARE!!!! I also told them chances are good they will not be in business very long with NO repeat customers and if DMV keeps getting complaints they will take them off their page. Oh, also they send you this fine print that was on the page that people don't seem to notice.

They should let you put in your info before you pay and let you know then they cannot identify you and you can make the decision to fax things over to confirm.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 06:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Background-Checks/internet/Background-Checks-Took-money-BEFORE-they-tell-you-they-cannot-identify-you-Internet-836344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Background Checks