Complaint Review: Background Report 360

• Updated: Sat, December 28, 2013

• Reported By: Mr Y — Alabama
Background Report 360
Internet USA

Background Report 360 BackgroundReport360 took my money, gave me nothing!! BEWARE Internet

After looking up Background Reports 360 to see if it is legit, I decided to give it a try since it was not listed on this site or other scam websites.  When I did the initial search it brought up the person's name and said that information was available. I only needed to find out if the person was married or divorced and according to the website, that information would be available in the full report for $29.95. After paying the fee, I was given a password and taken into the full website. I was told that I had $30 credit in my account and there was a list of the things I could access. I didn't receive a full report on the person I looked up, but on the side was an option to search for a person's full report. Under the details, marriage/divorce was not listed.  However, further down the list I saw that I could get just their marriage/divorce info. When I clicked this, I was told that it was only $9.95. I typed in the name and was told that no information was available.

The website tells you that information is available, but once you pay it does a new search and you find out that you have paid for nothing. I tried to contact them via email to request a refund, but when I clinked the button to submit my message, nothing happened. STAY AWAY from this website. DON'T PAY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2013 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Background-Report-360/internet/Background-Report-360-BackgroundReport360-took-my-money-gave-me-nothing-BEWARE-Interne-1111251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Background Report 360