Complaint Review: Backgroundfees.com

• Submitted: Sun, January 20, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Utahgirl — Centerville Utah United States of America
Backgroundfees.com

Backgroundfees.com They take your 1.00 and promise a background report and charge your account the 1.00 plus a 19.95 fee Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: To Utahgirl

*Author of original report: reponse

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer Service

This company charged my account 1.00 for nothing. And then 19.95 for a background check that I never received. I have spend one month trying to get my money back. They keep saying they sent it. Josh the owner will not respond to emails. Don't do business with them ever!!!! Dishonest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Backgroundfeescom/internet/Backgroundfeescom-They-take-your-100-and-promise-a-background-report-and-charge-your-ac-1000171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Backgroundfees.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

To Utahgirl

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear Utahgirl,

Please check your spam mailbox in your email for any responses or be sure the email address you sent to was correct. I am sure to handle every customer service email with care and I apologize if you haven't received a response. Also I believe our website/your emails are not working for you because it is backgroundfee.com and not backgroundfees.com with an S. My email is josh@backgroundfee.com.

I look forward to your response and assisting you in any way.

Josh F.
Customer Service Manager

reponse

AUTHOR: Utahgirl - (USA)

Josh you know who I am..I have emailed your email addresses to get a reponse. You have not reponded until I went on the web to tell my story..now you are willing to listen? I have been trying to get my money back for over a month. I call in and the service attends tell me excuse after excuse.What kind of dishonest business is this? I received no service from your company of any kind. you have no right to charge my credit card for no services received. Your web site is not working when I click no speak to an operator it doesnt work. you are not honest and your website is terrible.I would tell people to run not walk away from your company.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer Service

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear Utahgirl,

I apologize for any inconvenience. Please email josh@backgroundfee.com and I can offer you a refund if this is indeed about regarding our website. You have cited backgroundfees (with an s) and I just want to make sure you are correct.

Josh F.