Complaint Review: Backpage.com, Oc Weekly

• Submitted: Fri, February 29, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 29, 2008

• Reported By:Garden Grove California
Backpage.com, Oc Weekly
6715 Sunset Blvd. Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Backpage.com, Ocweekly Backpage.com, Oc Weekly Won't let me advertize on free classifide ad section and treat my company like a scam Garden Grove California

I have tried several time to post a classified ad in there "free classified section." Each time i wast approx. 20 min. and at the very end it always says "Opps... an error occurred while posting your ad. Please contact us at support@backpage.com

There is never any explanation and several times I have contacted them and they say they cannot find the ad I tried to post. REALLY? Maybe because it never posted you idiots!

I offer free FOREX workshops out of my office once a month because I have been very successful and want to pass it along to others. As I've told them every time... there is no scam, no catch, no $$ due at any time. And this is how I'm treated and I wonder how does anyone else ever post an ad on there site if it's always treated with criminal intent.

Flanagan
Garden Grove, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2008 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Backpagecom-Oc-Weekly/Los-Angeles-California-90028/Backpagecom-Ocweekly-Backpagecom-Oc-Weekly-Wont-let-me-advertize-on-free-classifide-a-313432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Backpage.com, Oc Weekly