Complaint Review: Backpage.com

• Updated: Tue, May 21, 2013

• Reported By: shielas4u — Roseville Michigan
Backpage.com
241 Borough High St. London, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Backpage.com I placed paid to placeads on site and they didn't post my ad, but took my money London London

Hello,
I posted 2 ads on 5/18/2013
credit card ending # 6224
Speed dating event $10.25 I placed ad under events. It posted the ad so I continued to place another help wanted ad $23.75
I placed under miscellaneous jobs, I wasn't sure where to place ad, I saw help wanted psychics web site advertising, I figured this is the right place to place ad. That ad after posting said ad pending. An hour later I looked and both my ads were removed:Community Removed
I have advertise with you for years. Had a problem similar to this years ago. Your rule was, community could not remove a paid ad. If I placed ad in wrong category, Which I don't believe I did. I have no adult contents in my ads. If your not going to post my ad, fine! But you can't charge people for an ad that you did not post on your site. Please post my ads, or refund money. You do this so many time and I called my bank. It's $25.00 charge for each transaction. You did this to me and others I lost out on $175.00 years ago on a similar ad. I'm fighting back!
$10.25
$23.75
Thank you.

Carrie Fischer

ad was under: shielas14u@gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Backpagecom/London-Select-StateProvince/Backpagecom-I-placed-paid-to-placeads-on-site-and-they-didnt-post-my-ad-but-took-my-m-1052617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Backpage.com