Complaint Review: Bad Boy Buggies

• Submitted: Thu, August 26, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, August 26, 2010

• Reported By: Shawn — verbena Alabama United States of America
Bad Boy Buggies
Bad Boy Enterprises, LLC 199 Highway 61 South Natc birmingham, Alabama United States of America

Bad Boy Buggies They always hear me coming birmingham, Alabama

Bought my Buggy fist of August. took back to the dealer to repair loud squealing brakes.tech drove my buggy, never heard a squeak cause he was driving fast as possible. he then took me down a of asphalt trail. it became so narrow the buggy wouldn't fit. he kept going. we came to a ditch in the asphalt, 2' across, 1.5' deep and wider than the buggy. he asked if i drove across it and i said no i didn't come this far. he the punched it ran through the ditch bottoming out the buggy then trough the very thick trees. punched holes in my rear seat. now the entire front end squeaks, pops, creaks etc. the floorboard pops loudly when i change elevation at an angle.
there was no regard for my $10,000 buggy, BRAND NEW BUGGY.  IN one month it has been to the shop 2 times, they say its normal....nah.... don't buy it. now a 3rd and different dealer is going to rivet the floorboard down to stop the popping. but they could not hear the front end because they are located very close to the interstate and cant hear the front end. but as soon as i get into the woods trying to be quite, the sounds from the front end echo through the woods.
i have driven up on 5 deer so far, they have all heard me at least 100 yards and saw me. needless to say THEY ALWAYS HEAR ME COMING!!! That should be there LOGO..
I wished i had keept my john deere gator!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if i could get my money back, i would by a new Gator!!!!!!
Bad Boys are just that, BAD.
do not buy...........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2010 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bad-Boy-Buggies/birmingham-Alabama-/Bad-Boy-Buggies-They-always-hear-me-coming-birmingham-Alabama-634610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bad Boy Buggies