Complaint Review: Bad Boy Wake / Rocky Primavera

• Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: medic33 — Salmon Arm British Columbia Canada
Bad Boy Wake / Rocky Primavera
4319 Lathom Road Port Alberni, British Columbia United States of America

Bad Boy Wake / Rocky Primavera Rocky Primavera Never received product and every excuse on why its not here then nothing. He has all my Money Port Alberni, British Columbia

Rocky was great at the beginning and always answers the phone calls and responds to emails real fast until you pay for the product. Then you get several excuses on why you have not received your product. After the excuses have run out and the promises of great extra gifts that he will give you, then NOTHING.

The phone calls go unanswered and emails are never returned. That is it NOTHING. He has received my full payment through PayPal of $2511.11 CAD and NOTHING. That is correct he has not answered my phone calls, never returned my many messages and dozens of emails i had sent to him.

Here is my very last email i received from Mr Rocky Premavera: Sounds Great

I just got back to dissapointing message tho. We open all our towers before shipping just to be sure everything is correct (99 out of a 100 are perfect) but this was the last tower to go out and the factory guys must have be tired when they packaged this one. They put all female connectors in the box and there should be 4 male connectors in there with threads to accept the opposite side 3.

This is the first time this happened and I am not sure how it slipped thru my so called quality control guy overseas. That being said our next shipment is arriving in about 20 days. give or take a few days. I can throw you a wake rack and some free covers for ALL your accessories for the trouble a 469.00 value. I hope this will be to your satisfaction. And I am sorry for the delay but you will be super happy in the end. Let me know

Rocky

www.Badboywake.com
www.badboydirtbike.com
(250) 720-3458

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bad-Boy-Wake-Rocky-Primavera/Port-Alberni-British-Columbia-V9Y5T1/Bad-Boy-Wake-Rocky-Primavera-Rocky-Primavera-Never-received-product-and-every-excuse-on-970256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bad Boy Wake / Rocky Primavera