Complaint Review: Bad Credit Loan Services

• Updated: Fri, October 08, 2010

• Reported By: Kim — Maryland United States of America
Bad Credit Loan Services
30 W Martin St Raleigh, North Carolina United States of America

Bad Credit Loan Services SCAMMED BIGHT TIME!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE THEY DID THIS TO ME! Raleigh, North Carolina

I cant believe I fell for these people!!!!!! I applied with them for a personal loan and within a few hours someone contacted me by the name of ARTHUR. He said that he found me a lender and to be able to get the loan that I needed, I would have to pay (5) months of payments up front..totaling $721.25 and then within 24 hours I would have my loan in my bank account. At first I felt funny about it, but when I was reassured that the payment I was making was towards my loan balance and that I wouldnt have a loan payment till April 5th 2011.
I then was instructed to wire them the money in which I did. The rep said to make me feel more comfortable I could put the wire in one of my friends names and once I did receive the loan, I can call Western Union back and change the name to the right person at the company. The next day I waited for my loan to be deposited into my account. After hours of calling them..in which no one would pick up the phone and booted me right to voicemail, I decided to call Western Union to track my money and to my surprise and horror, someone picked up the money claiming to be the person that I put on the transfer!!
I am going to try my best to get these people caught and I HOPE to get my money back! I have been calling them non stop since yesterday and I have friends and family trying to get a hold of them and no one is answering the phone.
PLEASE DONT FALL FOR THIS!!! I thought I was getting a legitimate loan and I desperately needed help and thought I was approved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2010 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bad-Credit-Loan-Services/Raleigh-North-Carolina-27601/Bad-Credit-Loan-Services-SCAMMED-BIGHT-TIME-I-CANT-BELIEVE-THEY-DID-THIS-TO-ME-Rale-648791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bad Credit Loan Services