Complaint Review: Bad land lord at 604 mellon st se

• Submitted: Fri, December 23, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 06, 2012

• Reported By: i ben ripped off — washington District of Columbia United States of America
Bad land lord at 604 mellon st se
604 mellon st se wash dc washington, District of Columbia United States of America

Bad land lord at 604 mellon st se Alpha lion tenant cheated out of money,rented bad apartment and gets bank account garnished washington, District of Columbia

*Author of original report: Lionel Proctor Land lord and Realtor had money withdrawn from my bank account

I rented anr apartment and all i got were complaints and missery i layed carpet in my apartment and still got complaints from neighbors from down stairs, no matter how low i played the tv and radio the land lord complained so the land lord raised my rent from $650 to $800 i moved out and the land lord never refunded my security deposit and had my wages wronfully garnished for almost $2, 000

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2011 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bad-land-lord-at-604-mellon-st-se/washington-District-of-Columbia-20032/Bad-land-lord-at-604-mellon-st-se-Alpha-lion-tenant-cheated-out-of-moneyrented-bad-apartm-813198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bad land lord at 604 mellon st se

Lionel Proctor Land lord and Realtor had money withdrawn from my bank account

AUTHOR: i ben ripped off - (United States of America)

I rented an upstairs apartment that was nothing but trouble to me,i found the apartment walls and floors to be cheap and thin that sounds can go through and the floor cracked and squeek every time i walked,all i got were complaints from other neighbors and i complained back,the land lord threatned to evict me but i did nothing wrong,he took me to court and charged me with high court fees,i moved out to live with familly members and the land lord had my wages garnished,the lease i signed said nothing about wage garnishment and neither did the land lord,because of unconscent wage garnishment i sufferd lost of income falling behind my bills and familly obligations that i went into debt,thewage garnishment cut my finances so short i could not qualify for credit and was denied other housing opportunities leaving me stuck with familly and my