Complaint Review: Badcock and More

• Reported By: Richard — Rock Hill South Carolina United States of America
Badcock and More
717 E. Liberty Street York, South Carolina United States of America

Badcock and More Protect-It Furniture Warranty York , South Carolina

First I want to say that Jeff Hart, Owner and his staff at Badcock and More in York, SC has always given me great service. Any problem I have ever had that was within their abilities to fix has been done quickly and appropriately. I have been doing business with him since 2008 and have been very satisfied. I have had to be late on payments a few times and he was very good at working with me.

The only product that I have purchased at this store that I have been unhappy with is the Protect-It extended furniture warranty. I purchased this with my bonded leather sectional sofa for an additional $200. When I called the 800 number and tried to make a claim. I was told that the damage was not able to be repaired because it was not within my contract.

I wish I had read the contract in its entirety, but did not. It is very restrictive. In fact, so much so that I would not recommend anyone ever purchasing this product. Based on my experience, it is expensive and a total waste of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2012 03:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Badcock-and-More/York-South-Carolina-29745/Badcock-and-More-Protect-It-Furniture-Warranty-York-South-Carolina-895678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Badcock and More