publicly

Complaint Review: Badger & Blade, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, December 27, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, December 27, 2013

• Reported By: OneMoreW — Redlands California
Badger & Blade, Inc.
50 TORINO COURT Danville, California USA

Badger & Blade, Inc. www.badgerandblade.com Joel Furman Solicited Contribution, Sold as Yearly Subscription, Banned from Site, Refused Refund Danville California

I was a member of badgerandblade.com with a free membership. I upgraded to what is called a Bronze SUBSCRIPTION. Hours later, I was purposly banned from the website. Had I made what I thought was a contribution, I would not have an issue, however, it was "sold" as a yearly subscription, my receipt from Paypal says it is a yearly subscription. Since I was banned for supposed "shilling ebay sales" whatever that means, (no email, explanation, details about what I supposedly did or anything else).

I requested a refund as I feel I am deserving of such since I will never be able to enjoy the benifits of the subscription for which I paid $45

When requesting a refund, the President of this corportaion, Joel Furman responded as follows:

"Donations are not refunded - and this is in the t&c's. Feel free to file a paypal complaint - but you will lose.

-Joel"

When I informed him that I would post his reponse on related ormums and websites so that the general public is informed, he responded as ollows:

"If that makes you feel vindicated - have fun.

-Joel"

I truly believe that I, as well as possibly others, have been ripped off by Badger & Blade, Inc. aka www.badgerandblade.com and that their responses to issues, complaints, and requests are met with the most irresponsible and unprofessional responses imaginable.

It is my hope that others that enjoy these types of websites and forums will be informed by this complaint so that they do not have to experience the total lack of professionalism that I have had to endure

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2013 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Badger-Blade-Inc/Danville-California-94526/Badger-Blade-Inc-wwwbadgerandbladecom-Joel-Furman-Solicited-Contribution-Sold-as-Y-1110988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Badger & Blade, Inc.